SAVE YOUR FUEL AND HELP OUR PLANET!!
Tips when driving
1. Avoid rushing up to a robot and pulling off too quickly, and maintain a constant speed as far as possible – up to 5% of energy is saved this way
2. If you own more than one vehicle, drive the one that’s most fuel efficient whenever possible
3. Stick to the speed limits – 5- 10% fuel can be saved . On highways its best to travel 100 to 110 km/h . As much as 33% of fuel can be saved driving at these speeds
4. If possible, take advantage of car lift clubs for schools and work, and ride-share programmes – this cuts fuel costs in half and saves on vehicle wear and tear
5. Stagger work hours to avoid peak rush hours – spend less time in traffic and consume less fuel
6. Ensure that your vehicle is well maintained at all times. Regularly check your vehicle’s fuel consumption. An increase in fuel consumption could mean that maintenance is required
7. Check that there are no holes in the exhaust pipe. Fuel consumption can increase by up to 20% if the exhaust pipe is not well maintained
8. When you buy a car, enquire about the fuel consumption of the vehicle as it could save a lot on your petrol bill. Diesel vehicles are generally more fuel-efficient than petrol vehicles. Smaller engine sizes are more efficient than bigger ones, and fuel injection is better than carburetted vehicles.
9. When driving on the highway, use the air-conditioner and close the windows. When driving in traffic or in the city, open the windows and switch off the air-conditioner.
KOREAN CAR PARTS
in South Korea
506 Songwha Building, 961-2 Dapsimnidong, DongdaemunGu, Seoul, Korea
7-2 Komakri, Walkot-Myun, Kimpo-Si, Korea
PH: +822 953 6104, +8270 7893 2934
Fax: +822 6008 3134
Skype: koreancarparts, or afline
KOREAN CAR PARTS (ENGINELAND)
Copy right © 2006 KOREAN CAR PARTS (ENGINELAND) All rights reserved
Designed by ERIC S KWAK
KOREAN CAR PARTS
in South Africa
Address: Unit 3, Tungsten Industrial Park,
5 C R Swart Drive, Strijdompark,
Randburg, South Africa
PH: +27 (0)11 792 6368, +27 (0)83 608 2621,
Fax: +27 (0)86 607 8012
Korean Motor Used Engine and Gearbox supplier in South Africa
ALL RANGE OF KOREAN MOTOR USED ENGINE and GEARBOX,
HYUNDAI, KIA, DAEWOO, SSANGYONG MOTORS
Ph: +27 11 792 6368, +27 83 608 2621, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter @koreancarparts
How to find us!
Take a N1 Highway Malibongwe Drive offramp and head to Randburg side,
Turn Right at C R Swart Drive (See Kia DEALER in Front), (3rd Robot from the Off ramp)
Pass the first Robot and turn right immediately into Tungsten Industrial park
We are in Unit 3!!
Call Us at 011 792 6368 if you get lost!